All learning environments create a culture of achievements. When child feel known, understood and challenged, they have the power to be their very best selves. Students in all classrooms confidently voice their opinions, ask thought-provoking questions and embrace new learning experiences and opportunities.
In an all environment, Divinians can transcend gender stereotypes and take center stage. They embrace new learning experiences and opportunities. Divine international school is proud to lead the way in providing an enriching independent school experience for all childrens.
SCHOOL MOTTO- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
School motto is ’Absolute Self Belief’. In other words, the motto suggests that you should always believe in yourself, have self-respect and self-confidence in everything that you do. It doesn’t mean that you should think you’re ’better’ than anyone else, but that you ARE as good as anyone else on the planet and that this belief in yourself should be an important part of your daily thinking – to help you overcome the many challenges that life will throw at you.
We all have different strengths and weaknesses of course. Your job is to find happiness and success using whatever unique skills and gifts you have.
It is this school’s job to try to help you understand the importance of this motto and to gain true self belief and find success in life.
AT DIS THIS MEANS THAT THROUGH OUR CURRICULUM & PROVISION WE
- Enable children to develop their self-knowledge,self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Enable children to distinguish between right and wrong, with regard to our school rules and then in the wider context of laws of India.
- Encourage children to aspect responsibility for their behavior to show initiative and to understand how they can contribute positively to the lives of people locally and to society more widely;
- Enable children to be aware of and respect the public services and institutions that we benefit from in India;
- Encourage harmony between different cultural traditions by enabling an appreciation and respect for their own culture and culture of others;
- Encourage respect for other people;
- Develop children`s understanding of the democratic process by going through the election and work of our school council,thus instill a respect for democracy,including respect for the basis on which law is made applied in India.
We know how to make out of our student's talent
We believe in every child equal opportunities to succeed
We teach our students how they can be changed they want to be seen in the world
We committed to making every child feel safe, inspired and empowered
We educate women because it is smart. We Educate women because it changes the world